Friday, March 11, 2011

Long time no post!

Hey everybody!! Long time no post!! school is getting so busy i barely have time to update this blog!! anyways, I thought it would be fun to create a 2011 A.G. wish list of everything I want! so, here it is!
Dolls: M.a.g. #49,M.a.g. #30, & M.a.g. #39
Clothes: Rebecca's lace dress,Julie's calico dress, Josephina's summer and christmas dresses,Safari sundress, Pretty and plaid dress, cheer gear for dolls,flower garden dress, and sweetheart pajamas
furniture: Bloom bed and bedding, school desk set for dolls, and Kanani's lounge chair
Accessories: Praline pet set, pepper pet set, sweet dreams pet bed, Julie's pet bunny, bow toe flats, Doll dining kit, school lunch set, pretty purple glasses, Blue glasses, and wheel chair

So, now that you guys know what I want from A.G., what do you want from A.g. this year? Post a comment below saying what you want!

agsinger

No comments:

Post a Comment